Dear SELF Clients,
Here at the SELF, your local nonprofit Green Bank, we hope you and your family are all safe and sound after experiencing the catastrophic Hurricane Ian.
We recognize that the impact of such natural disasters can be devastating, stressful, and financially draining, so we are ready to assist you with as much relief as we can provide.
If you have been directly impacted by Hurricane Ian, we are here to help:
- SELF is offering up to a two-month payment deferment for clients from October 1, 2022, until December 31, 2022.
- This means that your loan maturity date will be extended for an additional 30 to 60 days.
- You may choose which month(s) you would like to defer.
- During the chosen deferment month(s), no interest will accrue between the last payment received and the next payment made.
- This means the full payment, following the deferred month(s), will be applied to the principal only.
- There will be NO negative impact on your credit report due to the deferment option.
- Requirements to receive the Hurricane Ian Payment Relief Deferment:
- Please contact the SELF office and speak with a SELF representative to implement this deferment.
- The address of the home must be located in a county that was directly impacted by Hurricane Ian. Eligible in Hernando, Sumter, Lake, Seminole, Orange, Volusia, Brevard, Indian River, Osceola, Desoto, Hardee, Manatee, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee, Henry, Collier, Okeechobee, Highlands, Glades and Polk Counties only.
- Please complete the Survey Monkey questionnaire provided by SELF staff via email.
- The “Hurricane Ian Payment Deferral Agreement” must be digitally signed by all borrowers on the loan to officially apply the deferral.
Please contact us immediately if you need this relief or if you have any questions about your account at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 772-468-1818.